Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
If you’re a functional consultant responsible for configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 solutions for customers, you’re a good fit for this certification, which can highlight your skills and help advance your career. A Dynamics 365 Field Service functional consultant is responsible for implementing solutions that manage resources which complete the field service life cycle. As a functional consultant, you know how to work with project managers, developers, and solution architects. You should have a minimum of one to three years of experience as a functional consultant implementing Dynamics 365.
- Configure field service applications
- Manage work orders
- Schedule and dispatch work orders
- Manage field service mobility
- Manage inventory and purchasing
- Implement Connected Field Service
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create apps by using Power Apps
- Create and manage Power Automate
- Implement Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- Integrate Power Apps with other apps and services
- While it is advised that you first attain the Fundamentals certification, it is not a requirement.
Required Exams / Courses