Dynamics 365 Fundamentals:
Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
If you have a broad exposure to the enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities of Dynamics 365 and understand the fundamentals of how finance and operations apps fit in within the overall Microsoft ecosystem—this certification is for you.
People who are familiar with business operations, have a fundamental understanding of financial principles, and are information technology savvy—either generally or through work experience—can use this certification to validate those skills and help open career doors.
This fundamentals certification can be used in a variety of ways by people at different stages of their careers. Here are some examples:
- IT professionals who want to highlight their broad understanding of the applications they work with
- Technical professionals and business decision makers who are exploring how Dynamics 365 functionality can integrate with apps they’re using
- Business stakeholders and others who use Dynamics 365 and want to demonstrate that they understand the fundamentals of the platform
- Developers who want to show a deeper understanding of business operations, finance, and ERP
- Students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to make the most of Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps to move to the next level
Required Exams / Courses