Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Individuals can play a crucial role in cybersecurity at their business by practicing good security habits and adopting a vigilant and proactive approach. This can actively contribute to establishing a fortified environment, effectively shielding their business from potential cyberthreats.
Monday, July 10, 2023
Failure to address the skills gap can result in operational problems, employee dissatisfaction, and negative impacts on an organization’s financial health. For example, an employee that lacks the necessary skills to perform their job functions can cause project delays or technical errors, ultimately costing your organization time and money. Remember, skills gaps won’t just go away. If ignored, they will get wider and wider.
Monday, July 3, 2023
To develop high EQ, it is essential to improve your self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship skills. One way to achieve this is by being objective, recognizing your emotions, and seeking feedback from others. Exploring various coping mechanisms and pausing before responding to challenging situations can also help. By focusing on these areas, you can gain a better understanding of yourself and can work towards personal growth and improvement.
Monday, June 19, 2023
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification will be renamed Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate, and we’re streamlining the exam requirements—consolidating two exams into one.
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification will be renamed Microsoft 365 Certified: Administrator Expert. Here, too, we’re consolidating two exams into one.
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert certification will be replaced with the new Microsoft 365 Certified: Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer Associate certification, which comes with a new exam.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Application Developer Associate is retiring.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate is retiring.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
While there are significant benefits that can be achieved by migrating to the cloud, every company has an existing infrastructure that is critical to their success. With a hybrid approach, a company can strategically leverage existing on-premises infrastructure while simultaneously looking to the cloud to enhance and extend their business. The adage of “if it is not broken, don’t fix it” should not deter a company that may be considering a cloud deployment but are nervous about what their move to the cloud will mean for their current technology investments.